Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

Make it Personal


Hi, this week is the start of Term 4 and I'm SUPER exited for this Term. Today we did Digital Citizenship and we learned about Personal information and Privet information. We learned how to tell the difference between the 2 things. So we used a template that had 2 column's Privet information on one column and we had to write what the Personal information is on the other column. If you have NO IDEA what I am talking about than you should look at the picture above ☝.  I have to go now so BYE👻!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi AN I like your work about digital citizenship, the reason I like it is because you added some positive stuff to keep all your information about cooper family so that criminals can not find you.
    From RJ

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.