Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Technology - Food

  Hi everyone. In technology, we have been making our own muesli-bars and muesli-bar boxes (we haven't started making the muesli-bars yet).  The muesli bar boxes were really fun to make, if you are wondering why why we did not make a muesli-bar bag instead, well we just found it too complicated and it didn't seal well. We made our own design and label, we even made our own mascot (it's the winky-face -> 😉). And here is our product 😁 (it's not a real product though 😂):

Front
                            Back (We are putting the ingredients in later, and we misspelt it 😅)



1 comment:

  1. Hi An I like you and Phoebes colouring in and drawing on the MUsli-bar box it looks really tropial and bright I don't really think that you should do something better than that because it is perfect and I loved your Musli-bar it tasted delicious could you make one by your self and see if Miss Mclelands teaching paid of anyways I like you drawing bye.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.