Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Reading - Emperor Penguin D.L.O and Penguin Origami

  Kia Ora everyone, this week our reading group has been learning about penguins. Most of us knew the basics of penguins but a few of us knew a lot about them. We read journals about them and watched videos about them too. It was all really fun and I didn't really find anything that hard. After we read the journal and watched the videos we then made a D.L.O (digital learning object) 😉:


    We also made a penguin origami and it was really fun. Though coloring the back of the piece of paper to make the penguin was kinda hard. If you want to make one then press this. Well, here is what I made:


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.