Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Our Trip to the Te Pa o Moki Marae

  Hello readers, today I am going to tell you about me class's trip to the Te pa o Moki Marae. Half of our class went to the Te Pa o Moki Marae we also went with Miss Gatehouse's homeroom. I will explain what we did under the photos 😇:

                                               Fiona (a worker at the Marae) welcoming us into 

                                               the marae. We sang Te Wai Tuku Kiri.

                                              Fiona teaching us about the lake we were going to,
                                              to see the eels.
                                              After taking the bus to the lake we got 
                                              Mr Smith (an eel farmer) explain to us about the eels

                                                        These were one of the eels (there were 3 
                                                         and they're all alive by the way) and they 
                                                         are very slippery and slimy (we got to
                                                         touch them).


3 comments:

  1. Hello An I like that you put lot's of detail and you put punctuation unlike me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Koura An,
      I like your post because it is nice and short all though it gives a lot of information and has many pictures to help me picture what it was like! (Even though I went there myself!) I think you put a lot if effort in this post and that makes a great blog post! Did you like touching the eels? Maybe next time you could add what you liked and didn't like as much.
      -Sophie

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.