Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Inquiry - Waste Sorting Activity

 Hey Readers! Today in Inquiry, Miss McLeod's Inquiry group learnt about recycling (one of the 4 R's 😁). We got to learn about what we can put into the yellow bin to be recycled, I found this lesson very important and interesting. And today I found out that 1 contaminated (unwashed or unclean) piece of rubbish can make a whole truck-full of rubbish have to go to landfill, so I'm taking washing my recycled plastic more seriously now 😄. After learning about recycling (which was very fun) we got to do this activity where we sought out different things to put into different bins on a google drawing. Here is my activity 😌:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.