Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Writing - Teeth

Hi, today in writing I wrote about a short clip called Teeth. It was nice, with 2 men who I named Fred and Matt. But it was kind of hard, I had to find 2 old-men names. : ) Teeth By: AN One day, there were two old men named Matt and Fred. They were fishing on a lake. The lake that they were fishing in was a beautiful, peaceful and still lake. And they were rowing on their boat trying to find the perfect spot to fish. As they were rowing Fred sneezed and his false teeth fell out into the lake and Matt laughed. When they found the right spot, they got their hooks and started fishing. After a few minutes Matt caught a fish. He then, (to be silly) took his false teeth out and put it into the fish's mouth. Then, he showed Fred the fish. Fred laughed, took the teeth out and put it into his mouth. But the teeth didn’t fit and they both laughed. Then Fred threw it into the river. : ) The end

1 comment:

  1. Hi An. What a great story. I really liked your description of the lake. Well done.
    Mrs Fanning

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.