Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Student Summit

  Hey Readers! Today me and 15 other people people went to the Uru Mānuka Student Summit, seven schools came to the Summit, they were: Gilberthorpes, Yaldhurst Model School. St. Bernadette's, Hornby High School, Wigram Primary School, Hornby Primary School, and last but not least my school, South Hornby. We got taught many new things and you can check out what we learnt in the Uru Mānuka Student Summit site. I really enjoyed learning about how to Upgrade our Google slides to the next Level. The thing I found most challenging was when me, Sophie and Ella-Pearl had to do a presentation about Codey Rocky in front of 11 people, and the Ipads didn't work for a really long time. Here are some photos of me presenting at the Uru Mānuka Student Summit:




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.