Pages

Monday, July 5, 2021

Writing - Matariki Shape Poem

 Hey readers! Today in writing we finished our Matariki shape poems. We had different choices of shapes to put our poem into, including kites, stars and baskets😊. We had to make all the shapes ourselves so I made a girl looking into a telescope and I made a kite to put my poem in😀. My poem is about ways people celebrate Matariki and how fun it is 😁. I really enjoyed making the poem and the thing I found hardest to do is making the girl. Here is my poem 😉:


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.