Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Inquiry - Reduce Your Plastic Poster

   Hey Readers! In Inquiry this week, our whole class got split into 4 groups for Inquiry (that will stay for the rest of the year), each of the groups have different topics, but, all of those topics are related to pollution, and why we need to stop it. I was really hooked into these topics, even before this inquiry lesson, because I feel like this is a really big topic that should be recognised (tell me if you feel the same 😊). Well, for this weeks lesson, we focused on making a poster to stop people from using their single use plastics. We had a choice of making the poster digitally or on paper, I chose to do it digitally (on Canva). I found this lesson/project very fun and I enjoyed making this poster a lot 😁, here is the poster I made in this weeks inquiry lesson 😌:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.