Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

Writing - I'm Not That Bad (Persuasive Text)

  Hey Readers! A few weeks ago, in Miss McLeod's Writing Class, we got to choose a first and second choice for what we were going to write, our choices were: I'm Not that Bad, Selling Haunted House, and Super-Sonic hearing or x-ray eyes 😁. We got to choose from these topics because we were learning how to write persuasive texts, my first choice was Selling Haunted House and my second choice was I'm Not that Bad 😄. And in the end, I got I'm Not that Bad, where I had to choose a villain from a movie or book and try to persuade from someone's point of view that that person isn't evil 😀. The villain I chose was Nagato/Pain from Naruto and I found it very fun to write about because I  really love this character 😇. Here is my piece of writing 😌:

Nagato is Not that Bad!

Have you ever wondered if Pain from Naruto is really that bad?

Well, in my opinion, he isn’t. Pain/Nagato is still human, and like any

other human, he wanted to avenge his friend’s death. But he got

blinded by rage and revenge and his powers got out of control, but

my point is, he had a reason for what he had done. Do you think so

too?


I feel like one of the biggest reasons why Nagato is not that bad is

because he, along with Konan, and Hanzō took care of the Hidden

Rain for years. Which I feel like is actually a big responsibility and

is pretty hard to do, I mean, he, Konan and Hanzō were leading the

whole of Hidden Rain. And they didn’t do anything horrible to the

citizens of the Hidden Rain either. Also, Nagato didn’t boast about

being the leader of the Hidden Rain, instead, he kept his identity

secret and none of the other Hidden villages knew that he was

actually the hidden leader who had taken care of the Hidden Rain.


Even though he took care of the Hidden Rain for years, I feel like

the biggest reason why Nagato isn’t bad is because he just got

blinded by rage & revenge. In the end, Nagato is still a human being

like us and he has feelings and emotions like we do as well. So, of

course, when he saw his own friend die in front of him, he wanted to

take revenge, like most of us would. He just went too far and his

desire for revenge turned into rage and that made him want to

inflict that pain he felt on all the people in the shinobi world.

Which, I agree, is taking things too far, but my point is that he had

reasons for doing what he did.


Another big reason why I think Pain/Nagato is not that bad is

because, once he realised what he had done, he used the rest of his

life force to restore the things he had damaged. And I think that is

a big change in character and he has shown that he is a different

person in his last moments. I also think that Nagato is good because

in the moment he sacrificed himself, he was happy, because he

hoped people would finally see him as the person he wanted to be. 


For these reasons, I believe that Pain/Nagato is actually not that

bad and is actually a good person. I think I have reasons to believe

so because, firstly, Nagato took care of the hidden rain for years.

Secondly, he just got blinded by his rage and desire for revenge.

And thirdly, he sacrificed himself in his last moments and fixed the

Hidden Leaf village.

2 comments:

  1. Hi An it is me the Naruto fan boy Ananta. like how you write about Nagato aka pain. I think you need to make the writing smaller because it goes out of the screen.But anyways I like it because it is a part of Naruto.Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ananta, An here. Thank you for the comment 😁, it helped a lot 😊.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.