Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Home Learning and Writing

    Today is gonna be the start of hoe learning and blogging from home. This is what I've come up with by the story from today, comment and tell me what you think of it.So this is it:

     Broken

       One day there was a rock who became alive. He has no family around him and he was all alone. The rock was mossy, bold,and had a really BIG nose. Also the rock has small eyes, and a big mouth with a generous smile. He also has a kind face.  

     The rock has no name but has a BIG rocky heart. He also is really kind hearted and is always ready to do a heroic thing (like saving someone's life and risking his). He can’t talk through, but that’s fine.

    But one day something happened that changed nearly everything. . .

     

4 comments:

  1. Hi An pleased to see you are home leanring. I love the imagery you created by saing the rock had a generous smile. It made me think of person with a really big smile. Mrs Harris (SHS Deputy Principal)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi An. I love how you have used the learning site to continue with this week's learning. What did you think of this video clip about Paper, Scissors and Rock? I had never seen it before until Miss McClelland showed it to me. Maybe you could freeze the video clip to get a screen shot of Rock to put with your writing describing him. I probably would of chosen Rock to describe to rather than Paper or Scissors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi An, great to see you are doing your home learning! I love how you have described the rock. What was the task that you had to do? I see Mrs Jones talks about a video above? Perhaps you could give us some more details. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi An, it is lovely to see that you are finding some learning to do at home. I loved the adjectives you have used to describe Rock. You have really captured his personality. I think it is great how you have left your ending open which has really made me want to read more. I wonder if you could write another post with the next part?
    Keep up the great work!
    Miss McClelland

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.