Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

Today's Writing


           In Mrs.Jones writing this week, we were writing about a character named Mr.Indifferent. There were some bits which were hard because we weren't writing about the story, but we were writing about the person in the story who was Mr.Indifferent.Well, this was what I came up with :
Mr.Indifferent

            In a busy city, there was a man called Mr.Indifferent. Mr.Indifferent is pale as snow and
he is as tall as a giraffe with legs as THIN as noodles. He is also very gloomy, and has very big
hands that he ALWAYS keeps in his pockets. He also has a stretched out face and a nose as big
as a light bulb. Mr.Indifferent always wears the same pitch black suit, he also has dark hair. 

          Mr.Indifferent is also very sad, careless, lonely, ignorant, mean, gloomy, depressed and
unhelpful. He never helps anyone or anybody. And he only cares about himself.

          One time, there was a trolley full of groceries heading his way (he could’ve stopped it but
he didn’t) but he just moved a side and let the shop owner run after it. But one day something
happened that changed Mr.Indifferent . . . 

                 

                                             Please tell me what you think about it : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.