Pages

Friday, March 13, 2020


    In Mrs Jones writing group we have been working on a writing about Goldilocks and this was mine:

         Goldilocks


        Once upon a time,there was a little wooden  cottage in a corner of the woods.In that cottage lived a little 9 year old girl with her mother and that little girl was Goldilocks.
        Goldilocks has aqua eyes.Beautiful golden curls,she also has a blue dress with a white apron and black shoes.
        Goldilocks likes helping people.She also likes wandering into the woods and playing with the forest animals,like:Birds,little butterflies and other animals.  
         
         Everyone who knows Goldilocks knows her as a person who loves nature.And also likes helping other people.        

         Whenever Goldilocks goes into the woods her mum would always instruct her to come back before sundown.But Goldilocks could easily get distracted by other thoughts and wonder a little too long... 

       Please tell me what you think of it  in the comments : )

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Mikhanya and I am in punui-o-toka from South hornby school. I really like how you put aqua eyes in the story and Beautiful golden curls. Maybe next time you could make it longer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and feedback Mikhanya

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.