Pages

Monday, April 26, 2021

Maths - Brain Teaser

    Hi readers, I'm here again with another Brain Teaser 😄! In this one we have make the right 4 digit numbers out of the 20 numbers we were given without using the same number 3 times. It was really fun and it only took me around 7 minutes. The hardest part for me was understanding what the text meant 😅. In the Brain Teaser they asked if you can find another way of arranging the numbers, I couldn't find any, can you 🤔? Here is my completed Brain Teaser 😁:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.