Pages

Monday, April 26, 2021

Reading - Extreme Weather/Tsunamis D.L.O

    Hey readers, in reading we did a D.L.O about Extreme weather and we got to choose, I chose Tsunamis. Tsunamis are really fun to research about but they are very deadly👿. Do you like Tsunamis? Please comment below if you do or don't. The hardest part of making the D.L.O for me was when I found out we were doing a Extreme Weather D.L.O's since it was really hard to decide cause I had so many options😄. Well, here is my D.L.O 😉:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.