Pages

Monday, April 26, 2021

Maths - Sudoku Brain Teaser

     Hi everyone, today I did a Sudoku Brain Teaser (another late brain teaser). If you don't know how to play Sudoku click this. I did the experts level, and it was pretty hard at first, but after I finished a block of numbers it started getting easier. It took me 15 minutes and 48 seconds to finish (it tells on the app I did it on). The hardest part was when I started the Sudoku since I was clueless, I didn't know how to start it 😑 but after a bit of solving I started solving it 😀. If you would like to play Sudoku click this, you can also change the level if it is too easy for you. Here is the Sudoku I finished 😉:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.