Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Maths - Algebra 1

  Hi Readers! Today was the first day our school did online learning this year because it is Alert Level 4 in New Zealand right now because of Covid-19 😓, so in online learning today we learnt Reading and Maths. In maths today Miss McLeod's Maths group learnt about Algebra and we made a copy of a slide to work out different algebra problems 😄. I found it very fun to do and not that hard at all 😅. If you spot anything I did that is wrong please tell me 😇. Here is my Algebra 1 slide 😁:

2 comments:

  1. Hi An,
    Thank you for sharing your algebra work with us.
    I am glad you found it fun! Which pattern did you enjoy doing the most? Number or shape?

    I look forward to seeing your next blog post.
    Miss Lauder 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi An, thanks for working so hard to get your work completed BEFORE it was due, well done! Why did you find these tasks fun and not challenging, I wonder? Perhaps I need to find a challenge for you! Maybe next time you could give a simple explanation on how to work out patterns and the rule for your readers?
    Miss McLeod

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.