Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

Writing - Getting Hooked Activity

 Hi Readers! Last week in Miss McLeod's writing group we were learning how to get the reader hooked into our piece of writing 😌. After learning about how to hook readers in, we did a Getting Hooked Activity where we had had to make a hook out of the picture on the slide 😑. We also had to write different types of hooks using the Setting, What the Character is Thinking and what the Character is Saying 😊. I didn't find the activity that hard and I found it very fun 😄. Here is my activity 😁:


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.