Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Writing - Olympics To Report

  Hey Readers! In Writing in these past 2 weeks, Miss McLeod's Writing group had been working on a Newspaper report about the Olympics 😁. We got to choose who we wrote about, but it must be a New Zealand Athlete that had competed in the Tokyo Olympics this Year 😄. I didn't really find the Writing that hard and I found gathering the information I need for it pretty fun 😊, we also had to use something like Canva to display our Newspaper 😋. Here is my Newspaper report 😅:



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your newspaper report An! I love the background that you have chosen.
    Does it say that Dame Valerie Adams has 17 years of experience at the olympics? That is huge amount of experience!

    Miss Lauder 🌸

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi An, thank you for working hard to get this completed. I do find it quite difficult to reader and I wonder if that's because it's a small screenshot of your work. Is there a way you could make it bigger for your readers to enjoy your work?
    Miss McLeod

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.