Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Health - Friendship D.L.O

  Hey readers! Today in Health, we learnt about how important friendship is 😁. I really enjoyed this lesson and I found it very important since I think it's very good to have good friends since they can support you a lot mentally 😄. For our activity in Health today, we had to make a D.L.O about our definition for "Friendship" 😊. Personally, I think a friend is a person that can cheer you up and the two of you have a trustworthy bond between each other where you can tell them your secrets 😃. Here is my D.L.O 😇:

1 comment:

  1. Privet An! It Meiana from Miss McLeods Homeroom This slide was very professorial and colourful the presentation is like the first bite of a freshly baked cookie its satisfying. I loved how you added what apps you used at the end so people could have a look and see if they want to use it for there next slideshow. I think this deserves way more comments!

    Yours sincerely, Meiana

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.