Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Lockdown Maths - Algebra 5 (Last Lesson Before Going Back to School!)

  Hi Readers! Today in Miss McLeod's Lockdown Maths, we learnt how to balance equations so they equal the same in our Algebra 5 slides 😁. For example: ☐ + 5 = 14 - ☐ 😇. I found the lesson very fun and not challenging at all since I've done questions like these before 😄. I enjoyed making my own equations on slide four in the Algebra 5 slide 😋. If you notice something I've done wrong, please tell me 😉. Here is my Algebra 5 slides 😊: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.