Pages

Monday, September 20, 2021

Te Reo Maori - Homai Screencastify (Asking for Objects in Maori)

  Hey Readers! Last week, in Te Reo Maori with Miss McLeod, we learnt how to ask for objects in Maori (Homai) 😁. We had to pick a buddy (my buddy was Izeiah) and then we got to write a script for what we were going to say, since we did it on a Screencastify 😌. I found it very fun and I enjoyed learning how to ask for objects and really enjoyed learning another Language 😄. The thing I enjoyed most in this lesson was when me and Izeiah got to choose what objects to ask for in the video recording 😎. Here is my screencastify about Asking for Objects in Maori 😊:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.