Pages

Monday, May 18, 2020

Writing - The Box

The Box
        In an old house, there lived an old man and a mouse. They weren’t
friends, of course, but they did no harm to each other. The mouse
always thinks that the old man bugs his business. And the old-man
thinks that the mouse always steals his food.

     So, one day, the old man set a trap for the mouse. And, the mouse
walked right into it as he predicted. But the old man didn’t plan to do
anything after that. So he had the idea to set it free. But as he was
about to do that he heard the neighbors cat. (and you know what cats
do to mouse right?)

     After that, the old man had no other choice but to let it live with
him. Then, he decided that the best way to live with the mouse, is
to make friends with it. (that’s the best way to live with someone/thing
that you think is annoying)

    So, he went into the house, put the box on a table, and started to
poke holes on the box to let the mouse breathe. After that he fed the
mouse some bread crusts but it threw the bread crust out straight
away (it was still angry). 

    So he opened the box and let the mouse see him eating the bread
crusts. So the mouse got hungry and ate some. Soon, after that, the
mouse and the old man became good friends.

                    The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.