Pages

Monday, May 18, 2020

Writing - Soar

One day, there was a teenage girl named Alice who had a dream to make
aeroplanes . Alice was testing one of her planes to see if it could fly, but, like all the
other ones it fell down.

      Alice had felt as though she would never be successful with planes.
Then as she was sobbing she heard a noise like a broken air-craft.
As she looked to the direction of the sound. She saw a tiny little
hot-air balloon crash down on the bench nearby. 

      She went to the little hot-air balloon and saw a little person in it,
named Anita. When Anita saw Alice she immediately grabbed a pencil
near her and pointed it at Alice frightenedly. Alice knew the position
Anita was in so she greeted her with a smile.

      Anita then ran down to flip her tiny hot-air balloon and Alice saw
what had happened. So then, she saw some pencils and tried to fix it
but it didn’t work. Then Anita looked up to the sky and Alice looked,
but she definitely didn’t expect to see the fleet of air-crafts which
she saw.

     Then Alice REALLY wanted to help Anita so she tried everything
she could. But they failed nearly every time. After that, they were
about to quit but then Alice held her map and the wind blew it,
then it flew. So Alice had a great idea to connect her plan with
the hot-air balloon. AND IT WORKED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.