Pages

Monday, May 4, 2020

Writing - Narrating

Catch it By: An One morning, in a hole at a desert there was a pack of playful meerkats who loved to play catch. They were all sleeping but they soon woke up when the sun shone into their little hole. They then went out to look for something to do and they saw a single pink fruit on a nearly dead tree. They looked at it admiringly. But then, a vulture swooped down, got the fruit, and flew away. Then they all clinged on to the fruit in the claw of the vulture and stayed there. From below it looked like the vulture has a long tail. But as they were going the vulture hit a cliff and the meerkats fell down. The fruit then dropped from the vulture’s claw and one of the meerkats caught it. And he threw it to another meerkat and they all did the same with the fruit. But then one meerkat kicked the fruit really far and no meerkat could catch it so it got squished.

2 comments:

  1. Hi An. You have done a fantastic job using descriptive language in your story, well done. I particularly like the sentence 'They looked at it admiringly'. I could definitely imagine the meerkats looking at the fruit in this way. How did the meerkats feel at the end when the fruit was squished?
    Miss Williamson

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they felt REALLY disappointed.😊

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.